Monday, April 5, 2010

BYE?

Bii
Am I wrong to get love with you?

My heart was really painful once I read your blog.
You say that you feel hard, you feel stress.
What I did to you?
Tell me please...
Please.....

I really feel sorry if I said or wrote something wrong which make your friend get mad on me.
I had begun this arguement by both of the post.
I am not purposely.
I do not want to raise this quarrel.

I told you before.
I will even knee down infront of public for our love.
To prove how seriously am I due to this love.
I don't wanna miss a thing.
That's YOU.
bii...
I am surrendering...
I did it.


I don't wanna you to cry just because of me.
I will leave if I make your life down.

4 comments:

  1. 哥。。T^T
    我哭了。。

    看着你的blog再加上那歌曲。。T.T
    你害我也哭了啦。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 別哭
    你哥我都還沒哭
    給我堅強點!
    笑一個 {=

    ReplyDelete
  3. 恩恩。。遵命!!
    ^3^
    笑。。
    哈哈哈哈哈哈。。
    ok不?
    muackkk。。XD

    ReplyDelete